Trinity College prides itself on a strong academic record and continued success in vocational training. In the Senior School over 49 subjects are taught giving students numerous pathways of success. See a comprehensive report on 2019 SACE results here.
- Mitchell Richardson was Dux with the highest possible ATAR of 99.95!
- This is the 6th time this decade the Trinity College Dux has attained 99.95.
- 27 students attained an ATAR above 90, bringing the total to an amazing 389 students achieving 90+ this decade.
- The top 8 students attained ATARs above 97 placing them in the top 3.0% in Australia!
- Over 90 Trinity students scored ATARs above 70 in 2019!
- 285 ‘A’ Grades were awarded.
- 239 students achieved their SACE
Trinity College 2019 Top 10 ATARs
Mitchell Richardson 99.95
Harry Verner 99.05
Laura Whenan 98.55
Lillian Loveday 98.1
Louise Chen 97.6
Johnson Diep Trang 97.4
Maddy parks 97.25
Jasmine Kilyen-Coles 97.2
Daman Grover 96.6
Mack Leighton 96.16.1
In 2019 the College Dux is Mitchell Richardson with an ATAR of 99.95! Mitchell achieved Merits in Chemistry, Research Project B, Mathematical Methods and Physics. Mitchell looks to pursue a career in Science.