Trinity College co-ordinates private bus companies who provide travel to and from school for students. Please contact the relevant bus company direct;
- For inquiries about the routes, timetables, ticket prices and payment options
- If your circumstances change and you are no longer utilising the bus services
- If you have any queries or suggestions regarding the routes
Students below Year 4 will not be let off the bus without someone being there to meet them. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot be there, we will keep the children on the bus and contact you. If you require your child/children to be let off the bus please notify the service provider in writing.
Full Fares - 9903, 9904 & 9907
- Single passenger - $6.80 (per trip)
- Multi-trip (1st child) - $48.50 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (2nd child) - $29.80 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (3rd & subsequent child) - $24.80 (10 trips)
- Craigmore to Trinity College (Gawler site) - $24.80 (10 trips)
- Elizabeth East to Trinity College (Blakeview) - $24.80 (10 trips)
- One Tree Hill to Trinity College (Gawler site) - $24.80 (10 trips)
Timetables - LinkSA
- Route 9903 - BURTON - PARALOWIE - SALISBURY PARK - HILLBANK - TRINITY BLAKEVIEW - TRINITY SOUTH
- Route 9904 - SALISBURY HIGHWAY - MAWSON LAKES - INGLE FARM - MODBURY HEIGHTS - GOLDEN GROVE - GREENWITH - SALISBURY PARK - ELIZABETH - BLAKEVIEW - EVANSTON - TRINITY SOUTH
- Route 9907 - MT PLEASANT to EVANSTON VIA BIRDWOOD & GUMERACHA to TRINITY SOUTH & TRINITY SOUTH to TRINITY GAWLER RIVER
Public Route Services - LinkSA
- Routes 811, 812 - ANGASTON - NURIOOTPA - TANUNDA - ROWLAND FLAT - LYNDOCH - WILLIAMSTOWN - SANDY CREEK - KALBEEBA - GAWLER - EVANSTON - TRINITY COLLEGE
- Route 1146 - KAPUNDA - FREELING - GAWLER - EVANSTON - TRINITY COLLEGE
- Routes 1141, 1142, 1143, 1145 - EVANSTON, GAWLER, GAWLER EAST, GAWLER-WILLASTON - GAWLER BELT - TRINITY COLLEGE
For routes and timetables for these public services only, please visit the LinkSA website.
- Flat rate of $6.50 per trip, payable via the BusMinder App
- Bus Minder App details will be sent to parents, upon successful registration. Parents will be able to both track journeys and pay via this app.
- Download a registration form here.
Any information or queries, please telephone 08 8262 5111 or email email@example.com.
School Bus Stops on Rural Roads
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) provides guidelines for the provision of school bus stops on roads under its care, control and management.
- A 25km/h speed limit applies in South Australia with passing a school bus that has stopped for the purpose of picking up or dropping off children.
- A school bus is a bus that displays the warning signs and flashing lights required by the vehicle standards for buses used mainly for carrying children.
- Contact South Australian Police (SAPOL) Traffic Watch on 131 444 to report dangerous driving.
Department for Education Bus Service
A service is offered by the Department for Education (DfE) for eligible secondary students to *Gawler & District College. To be eligible to travel on the DfE bus, students must reside 5km or more by the shortest most practicable route from Gawler and District College B-12.
To use this service an application form must be completed every year for each student intending to catch the bus. Download a form here or collect a form from the Central Administration Office. Forms (and payment) must be returned to Central Administration. Completed forms are then forwarded to Gawler & District College who will then contact the family.
A non-refundable administration fee per student per year of $110.00 (+ GST) applies for all approved applications.
Bus Applications and payment are due to Central Admin by Thursday 14 December. Applications received after this deadline cannot be guaranteed to be processed by Gawler & District College prior to Week 1, 2024.
Trinity families should also be aware that the Gawler & District College finish early on Thursdays, as a consequence Trinity families will need to make their own arrangements for Thursday afternoons once approved to travel on DfE buses.
*LinkSA manages the connector bus that transports students from Gawler & District College to Trinity College. Payment for this service is made directly to LinkSA.