Trinity College co-ordinates private bus companies who provide travel to and from school for students. Bookings are not required for these services but, if you have any inquiries about the routes, timetables or ticket prices, please contact the relevant bus company direct. Payment for tickets can be made directly to the driver or by credit card by phone to the bus company. If your circumstances change and you no longer require bus services, please advise your bus provider directly.
Students below Year 4 will not be permitted off a bus without someone to meet them at their designated stop. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, if a parent or nominated person is not at a stop to meet a child, the child will be kept on the bus and the provider will contact the family. If you require young children to be let off a bus without being met at a designated stop, please notify the service provider in writing.
- Single passenger - $6.10 (per trip)
- Multi-trip (1st child) - $47.60 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (2nd child) - $29.30 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (3rd & subsequent child) - $24.30 (10 trips)
- Craigmore to Trinity College (Evanston)
- Elizabeth East to Trinity College (Blakeview)
Timetables - LinkSA
- Route 9903 - BURTON - PARALOWIE - SALISBURY PARK - HILLBANK - TRINITY BLAKEVIEW - TRINITY SOUTH
- Route 9904 - SALISBURY HIGHWAY - MAWSON LAKES - INGLE FARM - MODBURY HEIGHTS - GOLDEN GROVE - GREENWITH - SALISBURY PARK - ELIZABETH - BLAKEVIEW - EVANSTON - TRINITY SOUTH
- Route 9907 - MT PLEASANT to EVANSTON VIA BIRDWOOD & GUMERACHA to TRINITY SOUTH & TRINITY SOUTH to TRINITY GAWLER RIVER
public route services - LinkSA
- Routes 811, 812 - ANGASTON - NURIOOTPA - TANUNDA - ROWLAND FLAT - LYNDOCH - WILLIAMSTOWN - SANDY CREEK - KALBEEBA - GAWLER - EVANSTON - TRINITY COLLEGE
- Route 1146 - KAPUNDA - FREELING - GAWLER - EVANSTON - TRINITY COLLEGE
- Routes 1141, 1142, 1143, 1145 - EVANSTON, GAWLER, GAWLER EAST, GAWLER-WILLASTON - GAWLER BELT - TRINITY COLLEGE
For routes and timetables for these services, please visit the LinkSA website.
For further information please telephone (08) 8520 2398 (all hours).
School Bus Stops in Rural Roads
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, (DPTI) provides guidelines for the provision of school bus stops on road under its care, control and management.
- A 25km/h speed limit applies in South Australia with passing a school bus that has stopped for the purpose of picking up or dropping off children.
- A school bus is a bus that displays the warning signs and flashing lights required by the vehicle standards for buses used mainly for carrying children.
- Contact South Australian Police (SAPOL) Traffic Watch on 131 444 to report dangerous driving.
DECD Bus Service
A service is offered by DECD for eligible secondary students to Gawler & District College. To be eligible to travel on the DECD bus, students must live within the Gawler catchment area (excluding Roseworthy and Wasley townships) and reside 5km or more from the nearest government secondary school.
To use this service an application form must be completed every year for each student intending to catch the bus. Download a form here or collect a form from the Central Administration Office. Forms (and payment) should be returned to Central Administration. Completed forms are then forwarded to Gawler & District College who will then contact the family.
Cost per student per year is $110.00 ($100 with a $10 admin fee). LinkSA manages the connector bus that transports students from Gawler & District College to Trinity College. Payment for this service is made directly to LinkSA.