Trinity College Foundation
Role of the Trinity College Foundation
The Trinity College Foundation's role is to enhance the education of students by:
- facilitating fundraising for special projects throughout the College
- providing funding for ongoing scholarships
- supporting our students to participate in Operation Flinders and the Trinity2Cambodia Service Trip
- improving academic outcomes via the Foundation Certificate of Academic Merit
- support students in need via the Spirit of Trinity Fund
Funds are raised through donations, sponsorship, events and an annual appeal where students, families, staff, supporters and old scholars are invited to make a donation towards building projects, scholarships or to the library. Monthly donations are also welcome
Donate to the Trinity College Foundation
The Foundation motto is ‘From little things...big things grow.’ The lives of the students at Trinity College has been enriched by those who have helped shape our College by giving in the past - now you can play a part in ensuring the generous spirit that helped shape our College continues by making a donation to one or all of our three Foundation Funds. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. Donate to the Foundation here.
History of the Trinity College Foundation
Trinity College Foundation was formed in 1995 to contribute to the education of students of today and tomorrow. As current students are the recipients of past generosity, future generations will depend on the continuing and vital support of current parents, old scholars and friends of the College.
"Creating a world of opportunity for students" is the vision of the Foundation and it states realistically what the Foundation is all about. Many of our students have great abilities but not always the opportunity to fulfil them. With support through the Foundation, we are able to help provide opportunities for students to reach their full potential.
2023/24 Trinity College Foundation Board
- David Russell (Chair)
- Wendy Stimson (Vice Chair)
- Jon Munn (Public Officer & Secretary)
- Russell Johnstone (Treasurer)
- Kay Fyfe (Executive Officer)
- Jo Statton
- Tom Stone
- Kate Clarke
- Chris Johnson
- Dr Emily Aldridge
For more information about any of the above funds please contact Ms Kay Fyfe, Director of Development on 8523 8725 or download a Trinity College Foundation Prospectus here.