One College, five schools, Trinity College Gawler River is an Early Years to Year 10 school established in 2000.
Set on over 20 acres of spacious landscaped grounds, Trinity College Gawler River has state of the art classroom facilities as well as, playgrounds, sporting ovals, netball and tennis courts, a gym, Early Learning Centre and onsite carparking. The school is located approximately 30km north of Adelaide in South Australia and 11km from the Gawler site.
- Head of Junior School - Natalie Bent
- Teaching & Learning - Matthew Skeen
- Pastoral Care (EY - Y2) - Airlie Washington
- Pastoral Care (Y3 - Y6) - Kim Dawes
- Head of Middle School - Lauren Schwarze
- Teaching & Learning - Anthony Cini
- Head of Pastoral Care - Karen McFarlane and Shannon Caire
Each Trinity College school uniform features a distinctive coloured shirt - the Trinity College Gawler River shirt colour is blue and white pinstripe. Download a copy of the full College Uniform Guidelines here.
Image shown is an example only of a Trinity College Gawler River shirt.