The Trinity College story began in 1984 when a small group of committed families from Gawler began operation with 27 students in the hall at St George's Anglican Church.
In 1985 the College moved to its current location of Alexander Avenue in Evanston South and expanded to sites at Craigmore and Angle Vale. Since then Trinity College has undergone significant growth and development but remains an institution that adheres to its founding principles.
Trinity College is open to all who would like their children educated in a liberal and Anglican tradition regardless of their economic status or religious affiliation.
The vision and pioneering spirit of dedicated staff, parents and students has seen Trinity College grow into an extraordinary educational institution offering preschool to Year 12.
Now into its third decade of operation, Trinity College has become widely recognised for the realisation of its stated ethos - excellence for all.
- 1984 - Opened at St Georges Parish Hall with 27 students
- 1985 - Moved to the Evanston South site
- 1988 - First Presentation Ball is held, a Trinity tradition commences
- 1989 - First College DUX announced, The Iacopetta Shield
- 1991 - Trinity College Blakeview Opens
- 1991 - Trinity College Chapel Opens
- 1993 - Trinity College North and Trinity College South Open
- 1994 - Blackham Environmental and Conservation Centre Opens
- 1995 - Trinity College Foundation established
- 1996 - Trinity College Montessori Pre-School Opens
- 1996 - Trinity College Old Scholars Hockey Club established
- 2000 - Trinity College Gawler River Opens
- 2000 - STARplex Opens
- 2006 - Trinity College Senior Opens
- 2006 - Trinity College Old Scholars Football Club established
- 2007 - Trinity College Old Scholars Cricket Club established
- 2014 - Trinity College celebrates 30 Years of Operation
- 2017 - Trinity College Pavilion Opens
- 2017 - Trinity College achieves a Guinness World Record
- 2019 - Multipurpose synthetic hockey pitch and tennis courts opens
- 2020 - Trinity Innovation and Creativity School opens