The focus of our research is to create and transform educational systems and practices that support students to move creatively into an unknowable future.
Our primary focus is applied research, building on the strength of our staff. Research will be undertaken by teachers completing higher degrees (Masters and PhD) and collaborative research projects with universities.
- The Networks and Associated Practices of Social Learning Amongst Teachers Engaged in Practitioner Research
- Creativity and Innovation Assessment
- Learning from Home: Australian Students and Parents Respond to the Challenges of COVID-19
- Secondary Education in COVID Lockdown: More Anxious and Less Creative - Maybe Not?
- Technology Enhanced Learning Environments And The Potential For Enhancing Spatial Reasoning: A Mixed Methods Study
- Learning Analytics Approaches for Assessing the Attainment of Graduate Qualities
- Trinity College Graduate Qualities & Capacity-Building
The Trinity Institute will coordinate and facilitate practitioner inquiry-based projects and is open to meaningful collaborations with other educational and enterprise partners.
Our foundation partner is the University of South Australia (UniSA), overwhelmingly the destination of choice for many Trinity College graduates undertaking tertiary education.