Built by the Trinity College community in 1991, the College Chapel is an integral part of daily College life and home to the St Francis Congregation on Sundays. Every Wednesday a staff led prayer group meet prior to school and all are welcome to join them between 8.15am and 8.35am. The Chapel is available for community members to host special events including:
- Weddings - The Pavilion can be hired for reception formalities after the ceremony.
- Baptisms - The service is free for members of the Anglican Church.
- Funerals - By arrangement due to school operations.
- Concerts - Choral or band/ensembles with AV support available.
- Graduations - Year 6 and 10 graduation services, Year 12 last day formalities and award presentations including Operation Flinders.
- Guest Speakers - Visiting authors, parent workshops, staff professional development sessions and old scholar presentations.
Seating capacity: 400 persons plus 100 on stage.
St Francis Anglican Congregation
We're a relaxed and informal group of Christians who meet weekly to worship the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. We rely upon God's Spirit to grow us in our faith as we focus on hearing from the Word and gathering at the Lord's table.
Our congregation meet in the Trinity College Chapel every Sunday at 10.00am. Enter through Greening Drive to park next to the library or the oval.
St Francis has a variety of Bible study groups, social gatherings and special events throughout the year.