General Excellence Scholarship (external)
Trinity College offers General Excellence Scholarships annually to external students who have positive academic ability which is supported by a strong talent in an additional area (performing arts or sport). The scholarship entitles the successful applicant to a 50% discount (on tuition fees only) for Years 7 to 12.
- External applicants can be in Years 6 to Year 11 at the time of application.
- Outstanding academic ability, which is supported by a particular talent in an additional area.
- Applications close on Friday 25 March 2022. However, external students can be considered at other times.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
External applicants who have not already applied for enrolment at Trinity College, must also complete an Application for Enrolment form to be included with the scholarship application.
- An annual review of successful recipient/s will occur in December each year so that satisfactory progress is maintained.
- The successful applicants will receive a framed certificate acknowledging this achievement.
- The successful applicants may be asked to speak at a College assembly or gathering as a scholarship recipient.
- The successful applicants will be photographed and acknowledged in the College publications and on the website.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 9am and 5pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.