Foundation General Excellence
The Trinity College Foundation offers a General Excellence Scholarship annually to students entering Year 11 who have a positive academic ability which is supported by a strong talent in an additional area (performing arts and sport).
- Applicants must be in Year 10 at the time of application.
- The scholarship is open to internal and external students.
- The scholarship is awarded to a student who has an outstanding academic ability which is supported by a particular talent in an additional area.
If currently attending a school other than Trinity College and you have not already applied for enrolment, an Application for Enrolment form must accompany this scholarship application. For further information, please contact the Enrolment Office on 8522 0666.
- Applications must be received by Friday 7 August 2020.
- Short listed applicants will be notified and may be interviewed by a panel which comprises of Trinity College senior staff and a Foundation Board representative.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College. No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
- The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to a 50% discount on tuition fees for two years (Years 11 and 12).
- Two scholarships are awarded per annum. One for an internal student and the second for an external student.
- An annual review of the successful recipient will occur in December each year so that satisfactory progress is maintained.
- The successful applicants will receive a certificate acknowledging this achievement.
- The successful applicants will be asked to speak at a Foundation meeting or gathering as a scholarship recipient.
- The successful applicants will be photographed and acknowledged in the College publications and on the website.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to email@example.com. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.