Collings Family Scholarship
This scholarship seeks to support a student who contributes to the richness of College life, enjoys team work, strives to do their best academically and has a passion for hockey. The aim of the scholarship is to foster diversity by ensuring an education at Trinity is available to a wide range of students who may require financial support to continue to pursue these interests. This scholarship was established by Brad and Sally Collings and their daughters’ old scholars Sophie (2017), Maggie (2019) and Breanna (2021) who were all keen hockey players and generous volunteers to College life.
- Applicants must be in Year 10 or Year 11 at the time of application and be enrolled at Trinity College Senior.
- The applicant must demonstrate strong academic results and a keen interest in hockey.
- The scholarship will consider the financial circumstances of the applicant.
- A current recipient may reapply in Year 11.
- Applications must be received by Friday 5 August 2022.
- Short listed applicants will be notified and may be required to attend an interview.
- All information supplied by applicants, including all financial details, will remain strictly confidential.
- Data supporting financial need must be supplied with a completed application to the Finance Director of the College.
- The scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant up to $1,500 for tuition fees paid into the student's school account .
- Only one student may hold the scholarship at any one time.
- The successful applicant will be announced during Speech Day services and will be photographed and acknowledged in College publications and on the College website.
- Successful applicant's names will be engraved on the Collings Family Scholarship shield that is displayed at the College.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 9am and 5pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to email@example.com. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.