Colin & Alexandra Hamilton
The Colin & Alexandra Hamilton Scholarship is funded through a generous bequest to the College by Mr Colin and Mrs Alexandra Hamilton. The scholarship seeks to offer places to students who will contribute to the richness and diversity of the College community. The scholarship is open to current and external students wishing to attend the College. The scholarship entitles the successful applicant to a 50% discount (on tuition fees only) for Years 7 to 12.
- Applicants must be in Year 6 at the time of application.
- The scholarship is awarded to students whose financial circumstances mean they would find it difficult to attend or complete their secondary education at Trinity College.
- Applications must be received by Friday 27 March 2020
- Short listed applicants will be notified and asked to meet with the Head of Trinity College for an interview.
- All applications are handled confidentially due to the sensitive nature of financial circumstances that are involved for the applicants.
- Data supporting financial need is to be supplied with the application to the Finance Director of the College.
- The scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
If currently attending a school other than Trinity College and you have not already applied for enrolment, an Application for Enrolment form must accompany this scholarship application.
- The scholarship entitles successful applicants to a 50% discount on tuition fees only from Years 7 to 12.
- Two scholarships are awarded per annum. One for an internal student and one for an external student.
- An annual review of the successful recipient will occur in December each year so that satisfactory progress is maintained.
- Due to the sensitive nature of financial records provided with this application, the successful applicant’s names are not announced nor published to the wider community, nor will any certificate of recognition be sent.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.