AON is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. The AON scholarship shows their support for education and to provide future employees of their company. The scholarship can lead to a cadetship with AON that will help as the student studies and furthers their educational needs. There is no compulsion for AON to commit to the employment of the recipient; likewise there is no compulsion for the recipient to commit to employment at AON, although this is part of the aim of the scholarship.
- AON Insurance Services offers one scholarship annually to a Year 10 student entering Year 11 the following year.
- Open to current and external students.
- Applicants to be studying and performing well in subjects relating to insurance brokerage, accountancy, law, engineering, valuation and risk assessment.
DOWNLOAD A 2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION HERE.
If currently attending a school other than Trinity College and you have not already applied for enrolment, an Application for Enrolment form must accompany this scholarship application. For further information, please contact the Enrolment Office on 8522 0666.
- Applications must be received by Friday 7 August 2020.
- The selection committee will make its selection on the basis of the application, an interview and presentation by the candidate.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College in conjunction with an AON representative.
- No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
- The successful recipient will be entitled to a 50% remission on tuition fees for Years 11 and 12 subject to satisfactory progress.
- The recipient’s name will be added to the Honour Board displayed in the Senior School Common.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to email@example.com. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.