Write Your Name In Trinity History
Trinity College is making a significant investment in the Arts with the construction of a new Performing Arts Theatre. Commencement works have begun with the new facility schedule to open in mid-2023.
The Performing Arts Theatre will give students of all ages an opportunity to develop and showcase their artistic talents. The facility will foster further development of creative skills, artistic appreciation and the opportunity for self-expression which at Trinity College, are all vital elements for the development of the whole person.
Some key features of the new Performing Arts Theatre will include:
- A 500-seat auditorium
- Excellent acoustic quality
- Professional performance quality sound and lighting
- Multimedia and live streaming capacity
- Flexible and significant staging
- A convertible orchestra pit
- A sprung stage
- A fly tower
- A multiple purpose front of house
- A cafe
- Green rooms, showers, mirrors and wardrobes
- Teaching spaces and rehearsal areas
- A recording studio
- Display areas and offices
We invite members of the College community to contribute to the Trinity College Foundation Building Fund to support the construction of the new Performing Arts Theatre by making a tax-deductible donation. Your gift will make a meaningful difference to this world-class facility.
Gifts of $500.00 will be recognised with a named plaque on a chair in the new Performing Arts Theatre. There are 400 chairs that can be named. Follow this link to donate online or visit the Foundation Office to make your donation in person.
Share this page: