LinkSA provide bus transport to Trinity College schools.
- Single passenger - $6.10 (per trip)
- Multi-trip (1st child) - $47.60 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (2nd child) - $29.30 (10 trips)
- Multi-trip (3rd & subsequent child) - $24.30 (10 trips)
- Craigmore to Trinity College (Evanston)
- Elizabeth East to Trinity College (Blakeview)
2018 Bus Service Timetable (current as of July 2018)
Route - 9907 Monday to Friday (Mount Pleasant to Evanston Via Birdwood & Gumeracha)
School Bus Stops in Rural Roads
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, (DPTI) provides guidelines for the provision of school bus stops on road under its care, control and management.
- A 25km/h speed limit applies in South Australia with passing a school bus that has stopped for the purpose of picking up or dropping off children.
- A school bus is a bus that displays the warning signs and flashing lights required by the vehicle standards for buses used mainly for carrying children.
- Contact South Australian Police (SAPOL) Traffic Watch on 131 444 to report dangerous driving.
DECD Bus Service
A service is offered by DECD for eligible secondary students to Gawler & District College. To be eligible to travel on the DECD bus, students must live within the Gawler catchment area (excluding Roseworthy and Wasley townships) and reside 5km or more from the nearest government secondary school.
To use this service an application form must be completed every year for each student intending to catch the bus. Download a form here or collect a form from the Central Administration Office. Forms (and payment) should be returned to Central Administration. Completed forms are then forwarded to Gawler & District College who will then contact the family.
Cost per student per year is $88.20 ($78.20 plus $10.00 admin fee). LinkSA manages the connector bus that transports students from Gawler & District College to Trinity College. Payment for this service is made directly to LinkSA.