Trinity College offers an academic scholarship annually to students entering Year 7 or Year 8. Applications are welcome from current students or external students wishing to attend Trinity College. The scholarship entitles the successful applicant to a 50% discount (on tuition fees only) for Years 7 to 12 or Years 8 to 12. Applications are welcome from current or external students. Successful applicants will receive a certificate acknowledging this achievement. An annual review of the successful recipients will occur in December each year to ensure satisfactory progress is maintained.
- Applicants must be in Year 6 or Year 7 at the time of application and examination.
- The scholarship is awarded to a student who has an outstanding academic ability based on school reports, NAPLAN test results, a cover letter written by the student as well as the results of an examination to be undertaken in Term 1.
DOWNLOAD A 2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION HERE.
If currently attending a school other than Trinity College and you have not already applied for enrolment, an Application for Enrolment form must accompany this scholarship application.
- Applications must be received by Tuesday 18 February 2020 with the examination fee of $20.00 paid in full at Trinity College.
- All applicants must sit the academic examination at Trinity College on Saturday 22 February 2020.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
- The successful applicants may be asked to speak at a College assembly or gathering as a scholarship recipient.
- The successful applicants will be photographed and acknowledged in College publications and on the website.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.