Innovation Support Scholarship
This scholarship seeks to support a student who enjoys problem solving, team work, is entrepreneurial, a strong communicator, enjoys creative thinking and implementing ideas that make a difference. It aims to support a student who excels in science, mathematics or technology and has a passion for engineering and innovation and may require financial support to continue to pursue these interests.
- Applicants must be in Year 10 or Year 11 at the time of application and be enrolled at Trinity College Senior the following year.
- The applicant must demonstrate strong academic results in mathematics, science and technology subjects.
- The applicant must demonstrate a strong interest in pursuing a career in engineering.
- The scholarship will consider the financial circumstances of the applicant.
- A current recipient may reapply in Year 11.
- Applications must be received by Friday 9 August 2019.
- Short listed applicants will be notified and may be required to attend an interview.
- All information supplied by applicants including all financial details will remain strictly confidential.
- Data supporting financial need must be supplied with a completed application to the Finance Director of the College.
- The scholarship is awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant up to $1,500 paid into the student's school account for tuition fees.
- Only one student may hold the scholarship at any one time.
- The successful applicant will be photographed and acknowledged in College publications and on the College website.
- The successful applicant's name will be engraved on the Innovation Support Scholarship shield that is displayed at the College and the successful applicant will be publicly announced during Speech Day services.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.