Trinity College offers General Excellence Scholarships annually to current and external students who have positive academic ability which is supported by a strong talent in an additional area (performing arts or sport). The scholarship entitles the successful applicant to a 50% discount (on tuition fees only) for Years 8 to 12.
- Internal applicants must be in Year 7 at the time of application.
- External applicants can be in Years 7 to 11 at the time of application.
- Outstanding academic ability, which is supported by a particular talent in an additional area.
- Applications must be received by Friday 29 March 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- No award shall be made if, in the opinion of the Head, no candidate is of sufficient merit.
If currently attending a school other than Trinity College and you have not already applied for enrolment, an Application for Enrolment form must accompany this scholarship application.
- Two scholarships are awarded per annum. One for an internal student and a second for an external student.
- An annual review of successful recipient/s will occur in December each year so that satisfactory progress is maintained.
- The successful applicants will receive a framed certificate acknowledging this achievement.
- The successful applicants may be asked to speak at a College assembly or gathering as a scholarship recipient.
- The successful applicants will be photographed and acknowledged in the College publications and on the website.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to email@example.com. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.