Atkinson Academic Support
The Atkinson Academic Support Scholarship is funded by a generous donation by the Atkinson family. Old scholars Tim (2011) and Peter (2013) attended Trinity College since Reception. Both students excelled in Maths, Science and Music and both became Dux of the College in their graduating years. This scholarship seeks to support a student who also has a passion in these subjects and may require financial support to continue to pursue these interests.
- Applicants must be in Year 10 or Year 11 at the time of application and be enrolled in Trinity College Senior the following year.
- The applicant must demonstrate strong academic results in Maths and/or Science subjects.
- The applicant must demonstrate an extensive commitment to Music.
- The scholarship will consider financial circumstances in order to promote academic excellence in maths/science and to support ongoing participation in music.
- A current recipient may reapply in Year 11.
- Applications must be received by Friday 9 August 2019.
- Short listed applicants will be notified and may be required to attend an interview.
- All applications are handled confidentially particularly the financial circumstances that are involved for the applicants.
- Data supporting financial need is to be supplied with the application to the Finance Director of the College.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Head of Trinity College.
- The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to $1,500 paid into the students school account for tuition fees.
- Only one student may hold the scholarship at any time.
- The successful applicant’s name will be engraved on a shield that is displayed at the College and announced during Speech Day Services.
- The successful applicant will be photographed and acknowledged in the College publications and on the website.
Applications can be delivered to the Trinity College Foundation Office between 8.30am and 5.00pm week days, posted to PO Box 131, Gawler SA 5118 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information telephone (08) 8523 8725.